Friday, September 17, 2010

Grades

In third grade, your child begins to get graded with the Sioux Falls School District Grading Policy.

The Policy is as follows:
93 - 100 % A
85 - 92 % B
76 - 84 % C
65 - 75 % D
64% and Below F

Grades are updated weekly (usually over the weekend). Mondays or Tuesdays would be a good time to view the gradebook. I hope this will help you to be more informed about your child's academic progress.

You can access your child's grades any time through the Sioux Falls School District or from our blog. Here is the link
https://parentview.sf.k12.sd.us/campus/portal/siouxfalls.jsp . You can also access it from the useful resources link.

3 comments:

Nathan said...

My favorite animal is the snow leperad and my favorite group is the mammals.

Riley said...

I think our pet should be Riley.And I like the munkys banging on the window.

Madison said...

I think the class pet should be jessica.